Job: Office Staff
|| Office Staff
||Corporate Offices (Lutcher or Hahnville)
- Manage all communication between stakeholders to channelize all levels of inter-office communication.
- Maintain existing filing system and assist in sorting and filing appropriate paperwork in designated files.
- Prepare computerized correspondence, bills, checks, statements, receipts and other relevant documents.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and inform purchase staff regarding items for purchase and receive supplies, cabinets or bins and stock shelves.
- Administer and distribute internal communications and mails effectively to appropriate personnel.
- Manage mails and ensure delivery to right recipients, apply postage stamps to outgoing mails and ensure compliance to postal standards.
- Prepare cargo packages for shipment with handwritten or computer generated labels fixed on them.
- Perform unloading, counting, weighing or sorting of all incoming articles to cross check with invoice or requisition list.
- Arrange meetings and all travel department activities and schedules of work as part of effective office management and coordinate various department activities and schedules.
- Manage and maintain records pertaining to office expenses.
- Maintain office copy of outgoing and incoming mails for record.
- Assist to copy, collect and distribute office paperwork as and when requested.
- Provide support to receptionist as per requirement and respond to phone calls.
- Manage transportation of supplies or materials to various other departments appropriately.
- Must be organized in every way.
- Microsoft Office skills a must
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Gary Pendergast.